OUR memorable days

***
The more we get together
together together
The more we get together
The happier we'll be
For friends are my friends
And my friends are your friends
The more we get together
The happier we'll be
***
The place where chan , kheng and I played around. haha Kheng and I will hide at there waiting chan come up for Chinese class and push her near the wall. Someone is there! So fun! Seeing chan's reaction. Not bad. Majlis Perpisahan Ting. 5 + Jamuan Akhir Tahun (27/10/2007) at Pelangi Hotel.
hehe I was the photographer.
Majils Perpisahan Ting. 5 dan Jamuan Akhir Tahun 2008 at Muar Trade.
Having fun at Pizza Hut with old penguin, half jelly fish,kacang,prince lobster anddd Mr Lee.
Convent Pandu Puteri- Orienteering Team

I miss the days we went to installations, autism centre,Leo Forum... Mixed with hsm leos,chung hwa leos,interactors...

haha who knows we will join Hiao hiao bang for a trip? Anyway , we are not HIAO!
Class 5.6... A few flowers gathered around. Sampat_ing.
Laughter , jokes , gossip, argument ,video_ing, chit chating, studying , tear...
I LOVE IT!!!
5.6 girls are crazy!!!

Now it becomes memory. My memorable experiences... My funny friends... My helpful classmates... Our hot topics... Our gathering in class...
To all my friends , GOOD LUCK...
FRIENDSHIP FORVER











0 comments: